Digital Finance is the replacement of analog processes and the introduction of automated processes from document processing to monthly and annual financial statements to tax returns. Companies that recognize the necessity of this change are setting the course for the future. We support you with the following topics:
- Electronic document processing
- E-Billing/E-Invoicing/Electronic Billing
- GoBD – Requirements and implementation
- Procedural documentation – Quick Check, creation, audit
- Change of accounting or ERP system (migration)
- Legacy data storage
Risk & Compliance
IT risks lurk everywhere. It is important to protect the company internally and to preserve its assets. Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements is also an important means of communication with customers and suppliers.
- Assurance reports on controls at a service organization according to ISAE 3402 and IDW PS 951
- Cyber Security
- Tax Compliance
- Data protection (EU-DSGVO)
IT Audit & Assurance
IT is no longer just a means to an end. It paves the way for digitization. This makes it all the more important to ensure that the company’s business processes do not reveal any weak points and run efficiently.
- Process analysis, optimization, digitization
- IT audits
- IT due diligence
- Data analysis
- Fraud analysis
- Process mining
- Identity and Access Management
- Software Audit
Crowe Kleeberg IT Audit GmbH is the digital auditing and consulting company in the heart of Munich.
- We are supporters for established companies, start-ups, service providers and auditors.
- We are dynamic and always evaluate the challenges of our clients in a holistic way.
- We are a think tank for new digital business processes.
- We are digital analysts, consultants and auditors.
Our experts are masters of their trade, and they have one thing in common: a passion for information technology (IT). This enables them to add digital elements to tax, audit and legal and to link them together. Our specialists have many years of professional experience and actively participate, for example, in the committees of the Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer e.V. (Institute of Auditors) (→ IDW) and of the IT auditors (→ ISACA).