Rookie? Expert? Career changer? Very good!
We at Kleeberg have long understood that the power we put into digitization comes from our employees. They are the ones who drive us forward with their creativity and their thinking outside of rigid patterns. This is why we are looking for smart minds not only from the fields of economics or law, but also from computer science, mathematics, statistics and the like. We are looking for independent thinkers who will surprise us with new approaches. We are looking for people who accept challenges and master them.
There are many topics in which you can get involved and contribute: The standardisation and automation of the financial audit, the further development of data analysis options, the application of artificial intelligence in the evaluation of contract texts and the thinning of data lakes in tax analysis and structuring are just a few of them.
Who are we?
Crowe Kleeberg IT Audit GmbH is a national and international auditing company based in Munich. Together with → Dr. Kleeberg & Partner GmbH, with more than 200 employees, we serve a broad spectrum of large and medium-sized companies and institutions in the areas of tax consulting, auditing and business management consulting, legal advice and IT audit & advisory.
At Kleeberg, I open up a wide range of career prospects
We get the traditional job profiles of a classic auditing and tax consulting company moving. Of course, we encourage you to become a tax consultant or auditor. However, you must be aware that this path will quickly end in a dead end without fundamental IT affinity. That’s why IT knowledge is part of our basic training.
Do you want to help us advance digitization in our industry, but not necessarily want to becomce a certified public accountant or tax consultant? Then we encourage you to boost your career as → CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or → CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
These are your challenges
- Further development of data analysis techniques
- Conducting IT audits in the context of financial audits, due diligences and cyber security assessments
- Advancing an IT-supported audit of financial statements
- Development of internal (IT) control systems
- Analysis of business processes and increase of efficiencies
- Development of a process mining concept for the analysis of business processes
- Conception of a central data platform for client data
This is you
- You have a degree in economics or law, economics or computer science, mathematics, statistics or similar or are about to graduate.
- You have a quick grasp of complex data models and business processes to analyze.
- You have initial experience in using data mining techniques to extract knowledge from big data.
- You are a team player
- You have very good knowledge of common office applications and are fluent in German and English spelling and grammar.
- You will work independently and with commitment, be friendly and open to colleagues and clients.
- You are characterised by flexibility, organisational talent and strong communication skills.
What we have to offer
- With us, you shape the digital future of our auditing and tax consulting company.
- We offer you plenty of opportunities to expand your own knowledge and skills.
- We have flat hierarchies with short decision paths.
- We offer you an attractive salary and an interesting and varied field of activity.
- You will work in a highly motivated IT team and will be in constant contact with colleagues from the Tax, Audit, Legal and Advisory departments.
- You work at a very central location in the heart of Munich